Thursday, April 3, 2008

Secret Invasion issue 1 - World Premiere

//img440.imageshack.us/img440/904/p403002859fdd7qx9.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I thought that the comics will be available on a Saturday, and I'm glad that I went to Filbars SM MOA last Monday to ask when will the Secret Invasion issue 1 will come out in our local store, and the world premiere of the release of the comics is on April 2, our local comic store went on a great schedule releasing on April 3. So I went back to Filbars awhile ago to check if the issue 1 is available and lucky me they still got one copy left, its the nearest mall and comic store for me here in Cavite, so when I arrived home, I read it immediately and was too shock to talk on what I saw here. And I got a variant blank cover for issue 1 - hmmm hope I can get a Leinil Yu sketch for this cover :) wink wink

Its a lot more bigger than the Civil War series, a lot of scary revelations occur for Issue 1 and its a big explosive premiere for Secret Invasion. I won't post any stories for issue 1, but I'll just post some panels for a teaser to everyone. You wont be spoiled here, promise.

more images and comments after the jump
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING Secret Invasion issue 1 - World Premiere

1 comment:

  1. ei...just how much na ngayon ang comics...coz i'm waiting for upcoming marvels and i'm wondering kung mau2bos ba ang budget ko...hehehe...thanks...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails