Friday, June 13, 2008

My last dance for the Philippine Toy Con



and because that I’m no longer comfortable working for the event that I’m nursing it for almost  5 years already.

its time for me to say Good bye for the Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention aka Toy Con.

its been a good year handling the big event and thus dubbed as the local version of the Comicon San Diego, and its a great event that I learned more on how to become a professional in handling and managing, its a big learning ground for being proactive in everything.

I want to leave, because that I’m no longer happy in organizing it and no longer comfortable if I’m going to do another one for next year.. My big decision is final.

this 2008 will be my last Toy Con.

so for this year, lets make it big.. the greatest and the grandest convention in the Philippines ever!

after doing for AnimeXplosion 2000 : 1st Philippine Anime Convention and Komikon : 1st Philippine Komiks Convention.  its now time for me to close my book for the Toy Con : 1st Philippine Toys, Hobbies and Collectibles Convention.

My energy is gone, but maybe a new spark might come out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails