Monday, April 5, 2010

Tobie Abad's DILIMAN final web comics issue

http://d.yimg.com/gg/u/ffc182ccd2e5d04d34438c49f68844a76be462f5.jpeg
Tobie Abad's longest running web comics series DILIMAN will have it's final issue, and it will be available only online at http://dilimancomic.blogspot.com

After so many years, it seems I will finally truly be able to end my online comic Diliman this year.  Thanks to my Egg, I've have what I need to finally end the series.  So to those who actually read it, or are still waiting to see how it ends, I can tell you, this year you're gonna get the closing issue. - Tobie via Alamat ML

and more of his email note

I need to make a new website for it though.  Photobucket runs out of bandwidth on the days many people start reading the book again, so I'm wondering if anyone has better recommendations of where I can have the whole 300+ page comic uploaded.

I've been busy with doing other creative projects too, and one of them was a short film for Victoria Court's Director's Cut Challenge.  The short film is on youtube and a winner will be chosen with 60% of the score based on the number of hits the video gets.  For those who want to help me win (views are for the whole month of April) do check it out and share the link around:


Lastly, I've been meaning to work on a new online comic.  One that tackles matters that are a bit more on the mature side (read, possible adult situations and issues) and I was wondering if anyone knows of a site where such a comic can be hosted without problems.   Nudity and sexual situations will be illustrated and tackled in such a book.

Thanks and here's to people who do indie stuff never giving up on their own work!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails