Sunday, November 18, 2007

Itsura Manga features Chester Ocampo

The image “http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs16/300W/f/2007/221/4/7/kunoichi_kitchen_by_elpinoy.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

"My conceptualization process is flexible depending on what I want to achieve out of an artwork. If it's a no-brainer artwork, I usually just have one flimsy idea to base it on and go from there. These no-brainer artworks are just for exercise and are never meant to be taken seriously. If it's a more concept-oriented artwork, the process is usually more complex. As much as possible, I try to visualize all the elements in the image that are necessary to communicate the concept/message. Only when I'm confident about the picture in my brain do I proceed with actually working on it. This process is also flexible to accommodate last-minute ideas that strengthen the concept or the impact of the image as a whole." - chester ocampo

Read the whole interview article at ITSURA MANGA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails