Thursday, March 13, 2008

Your Comic Relief reviews The New Avengers Annual 2008

let me share this review to all of you that I found with my spider-sense.

The image “http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q162/Theseeus/TheNewAvengersAnnual27632_f.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

"  Carlo Pagulayan is the penciler and Jeff Huet is the inker.  The art is busy, very busy, but not to the point that it is detracting from the story too much.  There is a lot going on in almost every panel, and it never seems to be overpowering.  To be honest though, and that’s something I strive for in these reviews, the sheer number of characters that are involved in the story is daunting; I encourage everyone that owns this comic book to open the front cover, and look at the number of characters listed there, all 36 of them." - Read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails