Sunday, November 2, 2008

The 4th Annual Filipino Komiks Convention 2008

[komikon08_officialposter_small.jpg]

The 4th Annual Filipino Komiks Convention or Komikon kicks off this month of November, and I'll be there to cover the event and also feature the good and latest independent komiks and creators here in my blog. I'm glad that we can be part of it as a media man/blogger for the coverage, and would you know that this event started when I written a concept for the 1st year of the convention, but now the event continues without me and the Artists' Den really put up a hard work in order to do it an annual event. The event for Filipino comics now grows and now the event is back!

The event concept I did was last 2005, and this note was used to conceptualize and
organize the Komikon 2005 : 1st Philippine Komiks Convention in UP Diliman.

its an old event note, but I might do a revision soon and share it again to all
--
this is my own formulated notes for our lecture in De La Salle University last thursday ( year 2005 ) for their LaSallian Enrichment Alternative Program (LEAP)

me and Artists' Den was invited to give lecture about "Making Business Through Comics" as for my part my topic was "Organizing Comics Events and Convention" in events organizing a comic event, here's my lecture notes based only from my experience and observation. An event concept that materializes into Komikon 2005.

read it here at
http://popazrael.deviantart.com/art/Comics-Events-and-Convention-14596151

read more below for details and date checklist of various comics event for November

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails