Sunday, November 23, 2008

Komikon 2008 blog coverage and updates

//images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/7/photos/607/500x500/60/PB220175.jpg?et=U1PzO0wgsCaG1FezFib3Mw&nmid=137896520” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I went to the Komikon 2008 yesterday as a media man and I’m there to do a photo coverage of the event and also to support Filipino komiks. I arrived late and I’m already getting worried that some komiks that I’m planning to grab might be out of stock, so I prayed and let the komiks gods help me arrive on time and discard away from bad elements on my way to UP Diliman. As soon as I receive my media ID pass at the registration area, I started to roam around and took some photos, the venue is already jam packed and I position myself next to a portable air cooler just to absorb some cold air and prepare for a hot and crowded convention for Filipino Komiks.
(you may read more below for the entire story)

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING Komikon 2008 : 4th Filipino Komiks Convention - blog coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails