Monday, February 11, 2008

Joe D’Mango’s Love Notes

The image “http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8533/lovenotes6855fof2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Image from : http://gerry.alanguilan.com/archives/364

I saw a copy of it in all news stands in the metro, and will get a copy of it tomorrow and also will buy the latest issue of the Caparas Komiks. I'll be posting a preview pages of Love Notes here, and post a short review of the komiks. I'm not sure how many stories are in there but I will find it out after I buy one copy tomorrow.

on the pic is the cover of Joe D’Mango’s Love Notes, image been grabbed from Gerry Alanguilan's blog.

if you like to share a review of any local komiks titles, feel free to email me at azrael [at] gmail dot com.

7 comments:

  1. magaganda mga love notes ni joe d mango..
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. im fan reading of this notes...
    specially those touches my heart..
    grabe lalong na in love ako ky ryan jay docdocil..
    love you mahal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grabeh!!!
    ang gaganda ng mga love quotes nya

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmaaaaaaaaagggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnndddddddddaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. please send me some copy of your love notes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Astig ang mga kwento dito, saludo ako sa mga letter sender kahit nasaktan sila na share nila sa atin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey guys baka naman my kila2 kau angela tga baccor cavite nakatira at malapit sa digman halo halo special at my mp3 cla n name lexie mahilig din xa makinig ng love note ni joe d mango bk nmn kila2 nyo xa,.pki sabi hinahanap ko n xa ung TAGTEAM nya yan tawagan nmin nun,.sana kng nman mkabasa nito at kila2 xa pki sabi nmn tpos email ko sa rache_0510@yahoo.ca,.gus2 ko n tlga xa mkita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails