Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Redondo Komiks delayed for a moment

Last time, I have posted a blog update about the Redondo Komiks 2008 edition. As I heard the news the comics will be available this February 2008. But then I emailed Dennis Redondo to confirm and get a preview page or cover for the comics, he just told me that the release will be a bit delayed and he will inform me after the comics are being printed. As of now they are still into editorial stuff and are now finalizing the pages to be printed. Thats a good news to hear and I'm so excited to grab one.

Can't tell more about it, but I just saw pages of a sci fi title of Redondo Komiks, and it was superb!
The comics will have 3-4 stories and will be printed in full color with glossy pages.

1 comment:

  1. yup that right.i thought it will be release by 3rd week of this month(February).although those pages i've colored before are all finished( i was assigned to do colors for "DATU" and "G.A.M.E.X".)this was my first project and really excited for it's first release.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails