Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger R.I.P.


It was a great morning wake up call for me while I watch TV and read some articles in my laptop that I saved last night, then my friend Earl texted me with a lot of disappointed saying that Heath Ledger is dead and Joker is Dead!.

I almost fell into my seat when I read that and then I immediately checked on the news in CNN if there is an update or a flash news about it, but didn't see any news about Heath. Then I quickly went down carrying my laptop and then opened my internet and there it goes. Everyone in Multiply is already talking about his death and a lot of links reporting it also.

Here''s what I think first when I heard the news. Did he finished the Dark Knight film?

But after reading some articles, the film is finished and it will be his last movie as one of the scariest villain of all comic icons - the Joker.

 Read  More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails