Saturday, January 5, 2008

Jobs! oh la la !

as in trabaho

 IAS Manila, Inc. is once again searching for pencilers!
Send me an e-mail at jonas (at) storyboardsonline (dot) com with five of your best pencil samples (jpg format, low resolution) and/or links to your online portfolio. Shortlisted candidates will receive notification via e-mail (so keep an eye on your inbox) and will be invited to take a penciling test at the studio.

read here for more

In need of a comic artist to do a storyboard for an indie film
my friend, who is a award winning film maker is looking for a comic artist who can do storyboard for their upcoming indie film. you can send your samples to me or portfolio link.  my email at azrael at gmail dot com

Logo maker for an existing product line
my other friend is looking for a logo design for their existing product. they will be paying a P20k for the commissioned designs. just send it your samples to me via email. we will be closing this logo design search next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails