Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Redondo Komiks this February 2008 ???



old comics cover, mage from: video48.blogspot.com

Although that I don't have a official press release for this komiks, I was just informed by a friend via in my blog that he got a job project in making the Redondo Komiks and it will be released this February 2008. I'm not really sure what kind of comics is this, but I know someone from the Redondo family are putting up together this comics. And this project was planned since last year and I was informed it too verbally and found a working website for marketing their comics and titles for possible sponsors.

If ever someone in the project is reading this, you may contact me and feed us more info about Redondo Komiks.
I know many will be excited, if will they reprint the old classic comics or a new and fresh art of comics carrying the comic title "Redondo".

Komiks News Now will start to investigate and share the  info to all about this comics.

5 comments:

  1. Matagal na itong bagong Redondo Komix, which is owned by Dennis Redondo. Dati may website sila, including a forum, pero parang wala na. This was 2 or so years ago. I saw their art, and it's something I didn't expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilalabas na nila ito ngayon, at malayung-malayo sa original Redondo Komiks. Ang title nito ngayon ay Ang Bagong Redondo Komiks, expect the unexpected dahil...may influence ng manga. hahaha. Isang story lang ang nakita ko na realistic ang trabaho, at nagulat ako dahil talagang maganda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salamat sa mga tips gerry and randy

    oo nga nakita ko din dati yung comic art nila
    may influence nga ng manga

    di ko alam na itutuloy na pala nila ito.
    galeng talaga! heehehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] Komiks delayed for a moment Last time, I have posted a blog update about the Redondo Komiks 2008 edition. As I heard the news the comics will be available this February 2008. But then I emailed [...]

    ReplyDelete
  5. sana matuloy na ang pinaplano ni Dennis na komix.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails