Friday, January 11, 2008

Sao-chan featured in Itsura Manga

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs20/300W/f/2007/297/0/2/My_Gift__2007__by_saowee.jpg

"Hi! Im Sao born October of 1983, lived in Pateros, Manila. During my elementary and high school days, I tried public and private schools, and I'm currently an undergrad. lol [but I'm on it right now -- finishing it]. My first college was in the province, Cagayan valley to be exact. I tried BSIT [yea-yea information technology] because there were no FA courses that time, but I was also no good for computers, then I transferred into an interior design course studied for 3 to 4 years, then gave up, went back to Pateros. I miss my home! D:>

I probably didn't take much to living in the province that's why I decided to go back were I was, I loved drawing since I was 7? And at first, my mom was against me drawing manga/anime. So that's that. Well, I guess, that was the start? ahahaha. ^^;;;;" - Sao Chan

Read more of the interview at Itsura Manga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails